The problems that you are referring to seem to fall outside of the
jurisdiction of our Agency.

It seems that the state and county would have jurisdiction in the
matters that you raise.

I do have one question for you.  When you speak of toxins in your home,
what are the toxins that you are referring to?

Have you called VADEQ, the state environmental agency about these

I will forward this message to them for you.

Reginald Harris
Senior Toxicologist/Regional Environmental Justice Coordinator
Office of Enforcement, Compliance and Environmental Justice
1650 Arch Street  (3EC00)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: 215-814-2988
Fax: 215-814-2905

note: I did not call VADEQ. This task got lost in the "bounce to other office or agency" process. We had evacuated our home and were living in a motel at the time of this reply, and searching for a habitable dwelling among other things, that complicated our situation.